Monday 26 May 2014

It's been quite a while

I have no explanation or excuse (well not good ones anyway) for why I've been away for so long. I do, however, have pictures about what I've been doing in the meantime!

Well, firstly, I've turned my "lounge" into a more crafty place....






Pretty good eh?
I live with my parents still, and have my own "lounge" area, which I decided to turn into a place where I could create, store and keep my makes.
I'm naturally not a very organised person, and need something where I can put my hand immediately on what I want and know where exactly it is.
My seed bead stash is in the blue boxes, which were found in a skip!! Seriously folks, found in a skip, given a good wash and new lease of life.








Secondly, I've been getting ready to put some creations on Etsy, by getting my Dad, an amateur photographer to take the pictures. He's a natural talent of the whole "use what you have in the house to create what you need" and DIY-ness in general. This is what I found the other week when he had been photographing....


A bench clamp, an old mop pole...


with a camera mount

and easel - sorry, I cant seem to get it the right way up!

 All put together so pictures like this


can be taken without any camera wobble, and with a basic DSLR lens!

So yes, this means I am now on Etsy! Find me on http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BubblyDuckBeads

No comments:

Post a Comment